“President Xi also emphasized China’s commitment to increase imports of Indonesian agricultural products,” said Retno.
The following are 7 agreements that came out from President Jokowi’s meeting with President Xi Jinping and Premier Li Keqiang, according to an official statement from the Cabinet Secretariat, Wednesday (27/7).
- Renewal of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on Synergy of the World Maritime Axis and Belt Road Initiative
- MoU on Vaccine and Genomics Development and Research Cooperation
- MoU on Green Development
- Maritime Cooperation Arrangements
- Protocol on Indonesian Pineapple Exports
- Arrangements for Cooperation in the Exchange of Information and Enforcement of Customs Violations
- Action Plan for Cybersecurity and Technology Capacity Development Cooperation. (rr)