Jakarta, IO – Two residents of Manleten village, Belu regency, East Nusa Tenggara (NTT), were horrified when they found a human finger inside sayur lodeh (vegetable in coconut milk soup) they bought at a food stall. The curious case is being investigated by the police.
“We have questioned several witnesses, including the stall owner who sells the sayur lodeh,” said Belu Police chief superintendent Yosep Krisbianto, reported Detik, Tuesday (13/12).
Read: Densus 88 searches the house of Bandung bomb suspect
The incident was reported to East Tasifeto police station by Petrus Watu (30) who was shocked to the core at the sight of a human finger when he spooned the soup. (rr)