Jakarta, IO – The National Police named six police general and senior officers for obstruction of justice in the murder of Brigadier Nopriansyah Yosua Hutabarat (Brigadier J).
“The special investigation team has taken steps concerning the obstruction of justice,” said General Supervision Inspectorate (Irwasum) chief General Commissioner Agung Budi Maryoto, as reported by Detik, Thursday (1/9).
The six high-ranking police officers named as suspect for obstruction of justice are:
- Inspector General Ferdy Sambo as the former internal profession and security chief of the internal affairs unit (Kadiv Propam).
- Brigadier General Hendra Kurniawan as the internal security bureau chief of the internal affairs unit (Karopaminal Div Propam).
- Chief Commissioner Agus Nurpatria as chief of detachment A internal security bureau of the internal affairs unit (Kaden A Biropaminal Div Propam).
- Adjunct Chief Commissioner Arif Rahman Arifin as deputy chief detachment B of the internal affairs unit (Wakaden B Biropaminal Div Propam).
- Commissioner Baiquni Wibowo as PS Kasubbagriksa Baggaketika Rowabprof Divisi Propam Polri.
- Commissioner Chuk Putranto as PS Kasubbagaudit Baggaketika Rowabprof Divisi Propam Polri.